My colleague and language specialist Queenie Kawabe from www.queeniekawabe.com interviewed me on her podcast show. You can listen there or below.
We talked about
- Why Fukuoka is not Japan
- What he does for a living in Japan, and life in Japan in general
- How smartphones can help you learn languages
- How he started his online learning business
- How he survived in Japan when he lost his job
- The best Japanese language book he ever had
- How he came to Japan and started working
- Advice on how to live and work in Japan
- How he personally developed after living in Japan for nine years
- The hardest challenge he overcame in Japan
- Can someone who already has a Japanese spouse still needs to learn the language?
- Golden advice if you want to live in Japan